Experience the wonder of CenterPlace Regional Event Center and surrounding outdoor venues!
Step One: Check availability
Prior to submitting a rental application, please contact us to check availability of indoor or outdoor facilities for your event date(s). We can also address any questions regarding rental fees and provide a fee estimate for your event.
- CenterPlace is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 2426 N. Discovery Place in Spokane Valley.
- Call 509.720.5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check availability.
- During non-business hours, we invite you to submit a query regarding your event via this form. We will respond to your request as soon as possble.
Step Two: Complete application and pay applicable fees
Download and complete the required rental application (fillable pdf forms are acessible below):
- Use the General Application for conferences, meetings, banquets, trainings, corporate events, private events, and educational programs at CenterPlace.
- Use the Wedding and Reception Application for weddings and receptions at CenterPlace.
- Use the Special Event Permit Application for large outdoor events on the CenterPlace campus.
Please return your application and fee payment one of these ways:
- Email to email@example.com Contact CenterPlace at 509.720.5200 to arrange for fee payment.
- Mail via US Postal Mail to CenterPlace Regional Event Center, 2426 N Discovery Place, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- Drop the application and fee payment by during business hours.
Note: CenterPlace accepts checks, cash, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.